Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday show-off

Happy Sunday everyone!

I hope you're all having a lovely, relaxing day. I'm having a pretty good one here. The sun is shining (sort of), I'm having mushroom soup for lunch and Bruce is being super cute all curled up in a chair. I've got the house to myself today because Mr. R is away at work. It's nice, but I feel lonely today for some reason. I usually really like having my at home alone time, oh well, just one of those days I guess.

Seeing as how it's a nice relaxing Sunday, I've got something to show off to all of you. No, it's not a completed crochet project but it is crochet and craft related. And it makes me happy.


Are you ready?



You want to know what it is?



Should I just tell you already?



It's my swap goodies!!

I participated in a swap on Ravelry a little while ago with the We Love Lucy group and I'm finally getting around to sharing the lovely gifts I received from crochetster.

The whole lot!
I love Sugar 'n Cream! How did you know?!
This pink cotton feels amazing!
FUN!
More FUN!
Cute monogram tissues and a notebook and some yummy candy

Thank you so much for the awesome swap package!
Once again, cellphone pics so the colour is a little off. The yarn is way brighter in person. Especially the Lion Brand Fun, it's crazy bright!
I've got plans for some of the yarn already but I'm not sure what to make with the pink cotton. It feels so lovely but I don't know what to do with it. Maybe a pair of gloves or mittens? Any ideas?

So that was my 'Show-off Sunday', how'd it go? Hopefully I'll have something neat to show off most Sundays. It seems like a good day for this sort of thing.

Thanks for stopping by
xoxoxo

4 comments:

Tickety-boo said...

what a lovely parcel you lucky girl! It was a fab swap to be a part of. x

Hazel said...

Fab swap!! Love it all. x

Casey said...

ooh lucky! you got great stuff!

Sally said...

So happy you liked everything! Swapping is so much fun! :)
Sally aka 'crochetster'