Saturday, September 18, 2010

Welcome!!

Ok, I did it. I've started a blog!
I've been told by many a blogger that it's quite therapeutic to spew out all your thoughts and ramblings over the internet, we shall see how this goes.

I hope to use the blog to share crafty goodness and some general-type stuff with you. Oh! And photos. Hopefully lots of photos.

I think the bulk of my crafty-like posts will be crochet or fiber art related as that's pretty much all I've been working on lately. I have a goal to complete 3 whole crochet projects by Christmas to gift to family: mum, dad, and brother but that's a whole other blog post!

I think for now I'll stick to a super simple hello and welcome and since I want to make sure I include at least 1 photo every time I post (because who doesn't like photos?!) I'll leave you with my 'photo of the day' 

My cat-baby. His name is Bruce. 



Cheers!

5 comments:

Casey said...

welcome to blogging! Bruce is adorable :)

Ms C said...

Tell Bruce I love him!

Welcome to blogging!

Lindsey said...

Thank you!
I'll be sure to tell Bruce he has some fans ;)

Hazel said...

Welcome to Blogland. xx

Tickety-boo said...

I am going to enjoy following your lovely blog with you amazing photos. Happy Blogging!