Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Been Gone So Long

Hello Everyone,

I've been away from the blog for so long, let's see if I remember how this goes......

I have a few crochet projects that I'm working on, no really good photos right now so I'll hold off on posting the pictures until next time.

I will direct your attention here though:



For my friends on Ravelry, scoot over to the One a Day group and have a look. It's a great idea and I've actually committed 2 of my WIPs to the ongoing CAL/KAL.
The idea is to break down a large project into smaller, managable elements and then complete one element of the project every day.
I'm going to knock off one stripe on each of a granny stripe blanket and granny shawl every day. I'll see how that goes and if I can keep up.

I've also been working on some super cool jewelry designs and have some finished pieces ready to photograph and offer up for sale - stay tuned for an announcement about my new shop opening!

Here's a bit of a sneak peek














And it's off to bed with me,
Goodnight everyone xoxo

2 comments:

manda's challenges :) said...

welcome back :) x

nicole said...

Hello! Looking forward to seeing your One a Day!